Wednesday, January 21, 2015

 
Stashbusting Sewalong 2015


I, Sandra, commit to using the fabric I already own and not to buy any new fabric unless it's for a specific garment or project in 2015!!

Posting this again because the first set had no captions and done on iPad which doesn't work so well.
This skirt is made from a Ponte knit I bought on Fabric Mart after seeing this dress http://www.shanniloves.com/2014/02/la-la-la-la-lady-skaterrrr.html and looking on the Fabric Mart site. I bought 3 yards and this skirt I made out of less than one yard. I cut a Renfrew http://www.sewaholicpatterns.com/tops-blouses/ and it's waiting to be sewn up. It's one of my TNT patterns. I decided that a dress from this fabric would be great but would not get enough wear, most of what I sew are office wear and casual separates. The dress would just hang in my closet.
This skirt I love, it fits two categories, Jungle January and also Stashbusting Sewalong 2015 which is also on FB.  I purchased this fabric last year.

OMG, I need some lipstick

Side view

Back of skirt while moving!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment